• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where to input serial number for indesign?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed a free trial and when it expired, I tried to input the product serial code that I got but I can't find where to put it. It seems that it only let me buy subscription for the creative cloud. But I already got a product serial code, just can't figure out where to put it and if I need to uninstall the creative cloud first. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

You don't need a serial for CC-versions. Need to have Adobe ID (email+password).

If you have license for old version than you need to have official distributive that you can find in your Adobe account in this page - licensing.adobe.com. When you will install, installer will ask you a serial. Or you try to find in help menu -  some as "activate"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a serial for CC-versions. Need to have Adobe ID (email+password).

If you have license for old version than you need to have official distributive that you can find in your Adobe account in this page - licensing.adobe.com. When you will install, installer will ask you a serial. Or you try to find in help menu -  some as "activate"

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of InDesign is your serial number for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines