• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Expiry Date [Jan 2017]

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can i see when my Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 and Adobe Illustrator CC 2015  licenses expires?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Log onto Adobe.com with your user ID. Go to Manage Account, then Manage Plan under the Creative Cloud . It will show you your expiration date.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because they are CC (Creative Cloud) and this is a subscription based service they don't officially ever expire. However  if you look at the FAQ's here Adobe Creative Cloud: Frequently Asked Questions – and Answers | ProDesignTools

Can I use the Creative Cloud tools without Internet access?

A:  All Creative Cloud applications must connect to Internet once every three months to validate your membership. However, you’ll have all of the CS6 apps on your desktop and do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them on a daily basis. If you want to use the services, or the sync, store, and share features, then you must be online.

Q:  Does this mean I always need an Internet connection to use apps when I’m with the Cloud? Or I don’t need to be connected to the Internet the entire time?

A:  No, most of the applications are desktop apps which will run locally on your system. You install the desktop apps on your computer and do not need to be connected to the Internet to use them – annual members only need to be online once every 4 months so that we can validate your membership. You do need to be online to use the services that come with Creative Cloud, but not any of the tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.

P.s. I believe its actually every 3 months or 90 days not sure why this website has one answer saying more and one saying less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log onto Adobe.com with your user ID. Go to Manage Account, then Manage Plan under the Creative Cloud . It will show you your expiration date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines