• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud (Lightroom & Photoshop)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern. I downloaded the trial version of these products and it expired. When I purchased the products and payment information was submitted properly; however upon start up the software tells me that the trial version has expired. Any assistance is appreciated or even a phone number so I can call technical support. Thx Ricardo Navarro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

How long has it been since you purchased? Adobe says it may take up to 24 hours for everything to be processed.

Did you sign out of the CC app, restart, and sign in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long has it been since you purchased? Adobe says it may take up to 24 hours for everything to be processed.

Did you sign out of the CC app, restart, and sign in again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Benjamin, you were correct. It took a few hours for the product license to take effect but I got it working now. Thank you for your time and response. Have a good 2017!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear! And thanks for checking back to let us know.

Best wishes to you for 2017 as well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardo,

Please PM me your Adobe_ID so that we can check the activation status.

Follow the steps mentioned in Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps and let us know if that elps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Creative cloud, I got it working now and the software is not active. Regards, Ricardo Navarro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines