Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Lightroom + Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I bought a Lightroom + Photoshop license. I installed both software easily. My problem is: I can not export photos from Lightroom to photoshop with the context menu (photoshop appears grayed out) and I can not export as a dynamic object, merge HDR or panoramic. What should be done to establish the link between the two programs
thank you in advance for your help

EDIT [moved to correct forum – moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are lot of threads about this issue here in this forum.

Take a look here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1989804

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Axel!I will see if I find an answer on this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I found on the forum indicated how to solve my problem, but I'm worried about changing the registry as explained... The other solution would be to uninstall Photoshop and reinstall it!

My problem is that I installed Photoshop directly from the "Creative Claoud", I do not have a copy of the program! Is it possible to download it with my license again?

Thank you in advance for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I changed the registry as explained, but it has not changed, I still have the same problem. I can not uninstall photoshop from my PC, it does not appear in the list of programs, only Creative Claoud! Should it uninstall any creative cloud? Will I be able to reinstall with my license?

Thank you in advance for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And thank you Bani!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines