Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign color problem

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a problem with the program Indesign. Mostly I use CMYK color code for some text that I want to print out,

but the paper that's printed has a different color than I can see on my screen. Is there something wrong in the color setting of Indesign or on paper print setting?

Someone here that can help bit further thanks.

Which settings should I take for cmyk to print on an oki C911.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried printing from a PDF created from the InDesign Adobe PDF presets? You should be working in RGB and getting the printer's software to convert to CMYK  – select High Quality Print – for a desktop printer (if you've already converted your InDesign document to CMYK it's too late!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, bear in mind that color produced by back-lighted pixels on your computer display, and color produced by ink or toner on paper—even if they are "matched"—cannot be the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines