• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Processor Pro Plug-in Probelm

Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

X I was testing with CC 2017 and Image Processor Pro did not record in an action like a plug-in.  However old action I recorded IPP in worked like a plugin. I still use CC 2014 so I tested the other creative cloud versions of Photoshop recording a IPP Plug-in step into an action.  CS6, CC and CC 2014 recorded the plugin step corectectly,  CC 2015, CC 2015,5 and CC 2017 did not record the step correctly.  I do not know if its a bug in Photoshop on not.  For though CS6, CC and CC 2014. Record and plyay the step like a Photoshop Plug-in use the recorded settings the action step.  The recorded action steps the work correctly look like an empoty step in the action.

Capture.jpg

JJMack
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may also be worth pointing this out to xbytor:

xbytor at gmail . com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More testing shows it fails to record correctly in CC 2015, CC 2015.5 and CC 2017 if you include running an action in the Image Processor Pro Dialog. The Action step is not recorded like a plugin

If you do not include any actions the step will record like a plugin.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines