• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions how can I restore my fault of not putting my ID in the autorization ?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope anyone can help me !

I just purchased an ebook . To put it on my ereader and computer I had to install adobe digital editions so I did.

When I saw the adobe ID popup I dismissed it and clicked on anonimous autharisation. I did not know yet that I

needed the ID autorization to be able to move the ebook to pc and ereader. Now I have the ebook in Adobe Digital Editions but can not move it to my computer nor to my ereader. How can I restore this ? I do have an Adobe ID ,but how can I connect that again or restore the autharization with my ID so that I will be able to move the ebook to my pc and ereader ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I did the same thing and after much frustration worked out how to rectify it. I opened Adobe Digital Editions and went to the drop down help menu on top left corner. I then selected "Erase Authorization" and followed the prompts. Once I had done that I went back to the help drop down menu again and selected "Authorize computer" and was allowed to put in my ID and password. Good luck - Also if you want to know more I've noticed some local libraries run info sessions on using and downloading to Ereaders so you could always check them out. My  local library does and that was going to be my next step had I not fixed this problem!

cheers Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines