• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of modules missing

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Lightroom for awhile and I'm trying to finish a phonebook I started. I finally figured out that the list of modules that is usually along the top right is missing on my screen (Library, Develop, Map, Book, etc.). The only way I can select a different module is to go to 'Window' and scroll down to the module I want there. How can I get these to show up again? It's just black space where they're supposed to be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Please note the small triangle on top middle, actually on all sides. Click on it and right-click on it to see the options.

Also try what happens when you hit Shift+Tab or Tab ​- very useful shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note the small triangle on top middle, actually on all sides. Click on it and right-click on it to see the options.

Also try what happens when you hit Shift+Tab or Tab ​- very useful shortcuts.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in addition to above answer- If you have any module visible on the top row, you can right-click on a module name and tick/check to select which of the module names you want to show (or hide).

Example: If you never use Maps you can uncheck "Maps" and hide it on the module menu strip.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same poblem. no modules on top right. But, also no triangles.  Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same poblem. no modules on top right. But, also no triangles.  Please help

By @defaultklervv6x023p

Could you give us a little more information, please? Like these items:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I just installed Lightroom and cannot find how to print a picture - incredible oversight as it's not in any menu and even not in help. Shouldn't systems have intuitive navigating? I can not find 'little triangles' to hunt for a basic function of a picture program (to print the picture). 

Please help (btw, I installed Lighroom because Photoshop has no function to print 2 pictures of an exact size (13x18cm) to one sheet of paper. Was told Lightroom would have this function)

Lightroom version 5.2

Windows 11

Schermafbeelding 2022-02-12 164737.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom Classic, not Lightroom. Different application with more pro features including printing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
🤦

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines