Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In design basic questions

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have some questions and I would appreciate if someone could answer them please. I will list them below, thank you in advance. I am trying to copy some of the elements of this brochure from King’s College London. https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/assets/PDF/guides/guide.pdf

1. On the contents, page 3 they have a table, how do I create all the grey lines?
  2. On page 4 they have a red colour banner, how do I create something like this?
  3. On page 6 they have the twitter logo at the bottom of the page, how do I add this?

Many Thanks for your help,

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

See answers below in bold:

1. On the contents, page 3 they have a table, how do I create all the grey lines? That's a table of contents, and not a table. The grey lines are adding using Paragraph Rules. Enable Rule Below.
  2. On page 4 they have a red colour banner, how do I create something like this? Those are rectangles, drawn the the Rectangle tool. Change the color to red and the stroke to none.
  3. On page 6 they have the twitter logo at the bottom of the page, how do I add this? Download the twitter lo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See answers below in bold:

1. On the contents, page 3 they have a table, how do I create all the grey lines? That's a table of contents, and not a table. The grey lines are adding using Paragraph Rules. Enable Rule Below.
  2. On page 4 they have a red colour banner, how do I create something like this? Those are rectangles, drawn the the Rectangle tool. Change the color to red and the stroke to none.
  3. On page 6 they have the twitter logo at the bottom of the page, how do I add this? Download the twitter logo and place it on the page with File > Place. Twitter Brand Resources

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines