• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shut Down Automatically when edit 360 videos

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm using After Effects to edit 360 degree video using purchased template, it automatically shuts down. Is it because of the software or my Mac configurations?

Model: Macmini7,1, BootROM MM71.0220.B08, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 3 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.24f32

Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on the template you are referring to nobody can tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha. ok. The template I brought is...

360° Video Editor (After Effect project)

Add to your stitched 360° video text, logo, effects, masks, do object removal or motion-tracking, shape animation, add 3d objects, including support plug-ins (Trapcode Particular and Form, Element 3D, Plexus, FreeForm, FreeForm Pro, mettle ShapeShifter Ae, Zaxwerks etc.) and export into 360° format once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, is there any plug-in out there left that the template doesn't use? Let me be blunt: This is probably simply because someone went trigger-happy on using every third-party plug-in he owned and you are simply seeing resource conflicts or running out. That aside, a link to the actual template would be more useful than listing all that stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Here's the link to the template:

360° Video Editor & VR Camera for After Effects | cheap alternative SkyBox plugin | VideoHive - YouT...

It says it doesn't require any plugins. Thank you for your time to answer my questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that this thing works with AE CS6 thru 2015.  NO MENTION is ever made of AE CC 2017.  What version of AE are you running?

I also see the thing comes with a tutorial.  Have you used it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AliciaH,

Did you ever solve this problem? Did the tutorial or any of the advice here help you? Please let us know how things turned out and how you solved your problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines