• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercury GPU acceleration

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I disable this error (attached) from automatically popping up ?
Strangely, the machine that this file was created on was an AMD iMac.

In the past I haven't been so bothered about it. I've just clicked ok and moved on, but we have setup a temporary render farm using watch folder (jeez, I would love to see this get an update) and it stops the render before it starts every time.

On a secondary note, is there a way for AE for ignore errors on renders using the watch folder ?Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 6.25.45 PM.png

Thanks,
Stephen

[Your duplicate thread was deleted by a moderator.  Please only post a question once.  This is a forum and not a chat.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

go to project settings, just click o.k. save the project. you will never see it again.

please go and file a bug report about it so we can get rid of this quickly: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

go to project settings, just click o.k. save the project. you will never see it again.

please go and file a bug report about it so we can get rid of this quickly: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines