• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom teathering

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Canon 5D Mark 3 will not stay teathered to my Lightroom version 5.7.1. I have to quit and restart the software every couple shots I take. It's extrememly aggrevating. Does anyone else have this problem or any advice Please???!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

try down loading older version of Lightroom. I have had good success with the older versions so maybe a bug in this version?

Hi,How can I download an old version of lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try down loading older version of Lightroom. I have had good success with the older versions so maybe a bug in this version?

Hi,How can I download an old version of lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or upgrade Lightroom to v6.8.

I recently set my Nikon D750 up with Windows-10 and LrCC2015.8  for a wedding photo-booth with laptop.

The camera stayed tethered for six hours, and even (automatically) resumed the connection when I changed the camera battery (surprised me!)

But sorry- little other advice to help.

Check that cable plugs are firmly connected, use a quality USB cable (not too long), check that computer 'power' options are not interfering (like screen-saver). Check that the computer destination for the photos is fully read/write permissions (I believe Canon writes to both camera card and computer).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines