Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100% width mobile version

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The past weeks this little extra (white colored) space on the left is bugging around. It’s only visible at the 380 px anchor point. I checked for objects outside the frame (zoomed out cmd+a etc.) nothing there. What else could be causing that not everything is 100% browser width? I don’t want to be able to scroll horizontal on the mobile page.

Page can be found on reexs3.businesscatalyst.com

Thanks in advance.

IMG_7174.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

After deleting every single object and refreshing the site, I found that a .mulib widget was outdated and causing the space. I updated and now the website is working correctly. Really great hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please isolate exactly this page of your phone layout, upload this reduced .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service, and post the download link here? Then we can have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

When I copy it into a new project, it disappears. I'll try copying everything into a new project tomorrow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just guessing here, based on what I can see from the screenshot; if you have the menu widget set to 100% width inside the accordion, it can push the accordion width to over 100%. Try making the menu narrower.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After deleting every single object and refreshing the site, I found that a .mulib widget was outdated and causing the space. I updated and now the website is working correctly. Really great hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine! That is one of the reasons, why I always suggest, to upload a reduced .muse file of the site to investigate the issue: Deleting unnecessary objects nearly always enables the user to find the issue by himself – and that is much more helpful than 3rd party assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines