• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop uninstalled automatically

Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Creative Cloud I see that I have not installed Photoshop, but I know I done that I install the PS, fix styles, actions and brushes. Then it will update that I install, after a few days, the Photoshop are uninstalled again. How come? I've have new computer with Windows 10. Some one that knows why it unstalls with no reason, it's not fun to have to install styles and the rest every week.

Best regards: Micke Seise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have some security application on you machine the may be removing things  that you have installed but were not added to the security Application authorized list and marked by the security software.  What else would be removing software and files from your system.  If you install An Adobe update that installed a new version of Photoshop if you do not use the advance install option it will remove old version of the application.  It should give you an option to migrate your presets. It will not migrate third party plug-ins.  If you fail to migrate your preferences you should be able to migrate the in the new Photoshop version using menu Edit/Presets>Migrate Presets...

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't have any security application that should remove PS, the funny thing is that Lightroom and bridge are still there it just PS that uninstalls and it's the same version 2017.0.1 20161130.r.29 2016/11/30:23:00:00 CL 1099099  x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something with the correct privileges  has to be uninstalling Photoshop then.  Make sure nothing is scheduled to run periodically to do that.  Are all the files and directories actually removed or just the launching icons? Does the Creative Cloud application show Photoshop needs to be installed?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how it looks right now:

Namnlöst-1.jpg

But after a few days Photoshop CC (2017) is above illustrator and the button after it says Install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you schedular is the anythin there you do not know about?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine looked like yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines