Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Mirror Page Not Found

Level 2

Hi All,

I have configured the email delivery with mirror page and unsub link.

When i click the mirror page link, It says not found HTTP 404.

What could be the reason behind this?

when i test the redirection sever

http://server/r/test

it returns status as OK.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I believe you do not have redirection properly configured on the machine.

If it is a Windows server, check if IIS has been properly configured.

Another quick test could be to disable tracking on your delivery.

This will result in the actual mirror page link received in email. Try clicking on it and let us know the results.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Is this in a training environment or in you partner sandbox or in a customer environment?

The Mirror page is managed according to properties on the Delivery. Open the Delivery and go to Properties > Validity. The mirror pages are not kept indefinitely.

Once deliveries have gone out you should be able to go to the Delivery tab and examine the mirror pages from there.

Also, verify that the mirror page URL is set in the Deployment wizard. under the Tools menu. Click Next until you got to the Access from the Internet screen.

Linda

Level 2

Hi Linda,

Whatever link given in the email content like mirror page link , unsub link etc...

when i click the link it goes to empty page http://server:8080/r/?id=h61a8,14278,1427c&p1=%40UeC2h5%2BD80d45I%2BpNgDGTg%3D%3D

It is not to redirect to the actual page.

this is standalone deployment application server and tracking server on the same machine and redirection server configured properly.

Kindly help me

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

I believe you do not have redirection properly configured on the machine.

If it is a Windows server, check if IIS has been properly configured.

Another quick test could be to disable tracking on your delivery.

This will result in the actual mirror page link received in email. Try clicking on it and let us know the results.