• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier elements 15

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I select a particular clip for my movie to start with? It currently starts on one of the clips in the middle of my movie.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the \ key (above the Enter key on your keyboard) to show your whole movie on your timeline.

Look at the light-gray Work Area Bar along the top of your timeline. Does it cover your entire project? Is the start point of this Work Area Bar the point your movie is starting playback from?

If not, can you post a screen capture of your entire movie's timeline to this forum so that we can see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE Screen Shot.jpgGmail 1.jpg

Screen shot of timeline and of the opening view of the movie.

Thanks for all your help. I also need to set opening clip on future movies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Work Area Bar covers your entire movie -- so maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.

What do you mean when you say "It currently starts on one of the clips in the middle of my movie."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial picture that i see when i send the movie to myself for review is a picture of 3 of the clips in the movie and I want the initial clip to be a picture that is located near the front of the movie.

How can I specify which clip I want seen initially when the movie is sent vie email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how you're even able to e-mail a 3-1/2 video file! A file that long would lock up most e-mail servers.

Are you saying that the video you see when you play your timeline from the beginning is different than the movie you see when you select Export & Share/Devices/Computer 1920x1080 MP4 and watch the MP4 is that is output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot of movie. The picture you see is what I want seen when someone opens the email. that's not what's happening.

Bob

Steve.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Work Area Bar is actually set over a very narrow area of your timeline at approximately 20 seconds in. Is that where your movie is starting?

Double-click on the "ticker" -- the little hash lines you see above the yellow-orange and green "render" lines along the top of your timeline. That should open up your Work Area Bar so that it stretches along the entire top of your movie.

WorkAreaBar.jpg

Though that still doesn't address your larger problem: Video files are too large to e-mail!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines