• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry! This is my first site...(edit: JavaScript exception: cannot read property '$element' of undefined)

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stuck. Does anyone know what this error is? Site: HOME

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Thank you for the feed back! Ussnorway I have fixed the original error, it was a missing asset from a third party widget. Now I need to figure out how I can best optimize the mobile version. I have not touched this site in around 6 months while the client was MIA. It looks okay on my phone but am getting a lot of people who see it differently. I feel at this point I should have used a template lol

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Are you using any third party widget or an HTML code within your site?

And does this error comes only in phone version of desktop as well?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly have not tested that, I will soon. I am, it is from Qooqee I beileve. I'm using a widget where I have two missing assets. I have emailed the developer to see if that could be the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tylerb13222 wrote:

I am stuck. Does anyone know what this error is? Site: HOME

the error is that software you are using to test the design can't understand the code because it doesn't have access or uses some other method

p.s, your phone layout looks ok on my Nokia but there are two minor points

Your phone design uses a hamburger image at the top that doesn't do any thing yet... That symbol indicates a menu or popup and this will be confusing to your phone customers

WIN_20170112_151206.JPG

The smallest breakpoint has text that doesn't fit inside the space and is cut off

WIN_20170112_151248.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feed back! Ussnorway I have fixed the original error, it was a missing asset from a third party widget. Now I need to figure out how I can best optimize the mobile version. I have not touched this site in around 6 months while the client was MIA. It looks okay on my phone but am getting a lot of people who see it differently. I feel at this point I should have used a template lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines