Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pan and Zoom not working in ePub3 created with Indesign 2017 CC

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to make an interactive epub with the option of pan and zoom the images, but it is not working. I have alreday enabled this option on the Overlays pannel. Shall I do something else? I'm using Readium to visualize the epub.

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

The Overlays panel only works with DPS and later Adobe app development solutions for mobile devices. It doesn't work with EPUB files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Overlays panel only works with DPS and later Adobe app development solutions for mobile devices. It doesn't work with EPUB files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Steve, thanks for yourattention. I have followed this tutorial InDesign: ePub Pan Zoom Images - YouTube where the file is exported as epub and the overlays works. So I think something else might be going wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, that video is nothing short of incompetence! As Steve pointed out the tools shown in that video are for DPS only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I was reading the comments at youtube I found out more people pointing out the same thing, the title of the video should be DPS Pan Zoom haha Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines