• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everytime I try to crop it drops the crop tool and zooms in and out on the picture

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To start, my computer did an automatic update to Windows 10. Seems like since then, nonr of my photo editing programs works properly. i can't use the CROP tool on any of them.  I have lightroom 5 and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9 and 10.  HELP!  I have ran CC cleaner. Cleared cookies. I'm not very smart as to the ins and outs of the computer. Im scared to delete lightroom because I don't know how to reinstall. I purchased online. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers

Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter

•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

•ATI Driver Autodetect http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked. My driver is current. Checked my graphics card. I have an

Intel HD graphics card. Not sure that even matters just grasping

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:45 PM, John T Smith <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the manufacturers want us to always upgrade. My business is dependent on my computers working. SO my take on it is "If it is not broke do not fix it. I understand that you did not initiate the system upgrade which is even more frustrating. So just revert to previous OS. Aloha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the suggestion Randy. I would only have the opportunity to do

that up to 30 days after the Windows 10 installation. It did an auto

install in September for Windows 10 so I am passed the 30days

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Randy Hufford <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

past the 30 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a PC expert, but i use pc on my accounting program. On the PC their is a way to backup the windows version to a previous date. We had our accounting PC do the same thing, re: updating on its own. So we used this feature to backup the windows system to a known date and it fixed the problem. I googled it and found this How to revert back to your previous OS after a Windows 10 upgrade | Windows 10 content from SuperSit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines