Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

desdemona printing with epson r2880

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have lightroom 6.3  windows 10.1 and an epson r2880

I am having problems on getting the program and printer to print the correct size on the paper.

I tell the program the cell size and choose the appropriate paper when going into printer properties making sure it was correctly shown. Obviously I carried out prrinting with a profile Lightroom controls colour etc. On the screen of the printer module it may say no paper or A4 and maybe another size which does not tally with whats been asked for.

The printer properties may say print image A4 outgoing paper A4 or if I ask for a 6x4 image to print on 6x4 paper  it prints like its on an A4. I cannot get it to print A3

The printer has the latest driver and Lightroom it fully up to date. What is a fault here the printer programme or am I missing the obvious? Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you on Mac or PC? What printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10.1  HP Envy Laptop Intel i5 Epson R2880 A3 printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines