• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Ball Action Preset - removing shading/lighting

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the CC Ball Action preset but I don't want the lighting and shading effects.  Is there any way to remove them?

I am essentially animating a a flat object but in 3D space.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Without shading you won't get the look of spheres. if all you want is circles you have two choices. The first is to use your Ball Action layer as a track matte for another layer.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.53.18 PM.png

The second is to duplicate the ball action layer, add Effects>Channel>Invert and then set the blend mode to add. This will give you white circles.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.49.54 PM.png

It would really help if we had a little better idea of what you were trying to do. There may be an easier solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without shading you won't get the look of spheres. if all you want is circles you have two choices. The first is to use your Ball Action layer as a track matte for another layer.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.53.18 PM.png

The second is to duplicate the ball action layer, add Effects>Channel>Invert and then set the blend mode to add. This will give you white circles.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.49.54 PM.png

It would really help if we had a little better idea of what you were trying to do. There may be an easier solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines