• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

xavc conversion

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really new to this. How do I get my sony fs5 video into after effects so that I can edit, etc. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

How do I get my sony fs5 video into after effects so that I can edit, etc.

if you plan to EDIT, you really should not do that in Ae. its editing capabilities are limited and the playback would be a nuisance. you are better off editing in Premiere. here are the supported formats: Premiere Pro CC supported file formats

if you still want to import to Ae, here are the supported formats: Importing and interpreting footage items in After Effects

of course you can always drag your footage in and see if i

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my sony fs5 video into after effects so that I can edit, etc.

if you plan to EDIT, you really should not do that in Ae. its editing capabilities are limited and the playback would be a nuisance. you are better off editing in Premiere. here are the supported formats: Premiere Pro CC supported file formats

if you still want to import to Ae, here are the supported formats: Importing and interpreting footage items in After Effects

of course you can always drag your footage in and see if it works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I can just download the video clips directly into the Premiere pro? I believe my format is xavc and your link said it supported xavc. I am really truly new at all this so please don't mind my wrong terms etc. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

import the clips into Premiere and see how it works for you. Premiere is quite intuitive, Ae is not. in any case I would recommend you watch all the tutorials you can in the tutorial pages so you will get familiar with it:

Premiere Pro tutorials

After Effects tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines