• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blacks/shadows color distortion in Develop module...

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my "show clippings" is turned off, but the blacks and shadows/darks in Develop module are extremely distorted -- with green, red, blue hues. When exported, or viewed in Soft Proofing mode, these distortions disappear. Anyone know why it looks so off in Develop mode?

I've tried calibrating my monitor & resetting the Mac OS color settings, but none of it seems to make a difference. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unchecking the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

If that doesn't help, please post a full-resolution screenshot of the entire LR window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screenshot would really be helpful. But have you tried  going to the Lightroom preferences and turning off GPU acceleration to see if that fixes the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the * Same Exact problem.  I've tried calibrating, matching Adobe rgb on all systems, etc - nothing is working. This started when I upgraded my mac operating system.

I don't have a solution, it's driving me nuts. 

Keeping an eye on this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rockslide212 wrote:

I'm having the * Same Exact problem. I've tried calibrating, matching Adobe rgb on all systems, etc - nothing is working. This started when I upgraded my mac operating system.

I don't have a solution, it's driving me nuts.

Keeping an eye on this thread.

Please read the suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread and give them a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines