• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing music in files into Premiere 14

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere 14 and keep getting an error when trying to import music from my files on Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these music files from iTunes?

iTunes music is notorious for having some of the strictest copy protection of any music -- and trying to load iTunes music into virtually any video editing program will trigger an error code.

Other music sources, including Amazon music, have no such restriction on their music.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy music from I Tunes and have never had any trouble importing the bought music into my Premiere  projects. It has always been so easy to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple may have updated their DRM on the music.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They did loosen the reins on some of their music. But for the most part, if you're having trouble loading your music into a video editing project, it's because it's got iTunes DRM software built into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Dell Windows 10.  I ended up taking my computer to the experts.  They in turned changed the music to WAV..  The  music I buy now from ITunes has to be in the WAV format to go into my Adobe Premiere 14.  Works great!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines