• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting with a transparent background

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, how do i export my scene with a transparent background? In media encoder it renders with a black background. I'd like to open it in final cut pro x. thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the settings are important within media encoder.   most video formats do not allow alpha layers.

in media encoder export settings.   Choose quicktime as your format.  then custom as your preset.      scroll down and set your video codec to png,  scroll down a little further and set your depth to 32.  your alpha layer should render now.   ask google or some other known it all for a list of acceptable  adobe media encoder alpha channel formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We recommend dynamic link or PNG sequence for transparent export. See below for dynamic link. For Final Cut your best bet is if they allow PNG sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines