• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert audio to keyframes for only the selected audio, CC 2017

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a comp, imported two .wav files and selected one of them. When I choose convert audio to keyframes, AE creates keyframes for both audio tracks. If I deselect both tracks so that nothing is selected I can still choose convert audio to keyframes and I get the same result.

How do I go about making keyframes for only one specific .wav in a comp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

disable the audio switch for the layers you don't want to get included

Convert Audio To Keyframes Analyzes amplitude within the composition work area and creates keyframes to represent the audio. interestingly,  it is not layer related, but will represent all the audio sources in your composition. you can have no layer selected and choose Animation->Keyframe assistant->convert audio to keyframes and it will include all active

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

disable the audio switch for the layers you don't want to get included

Convert Audio To Keyframes Analyzes amplitude within the composition work area and creates keyframes to represent the audio. interestingly,  it is not layer related, but will represent all the audio sources in your composition. you can have no layer selected and choose Animation->Keyframe assistant->convert audio to keyframes and it will include all active audio layers.  so if you don't want a layer to get included, simply switch its audio switch off.

more about it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/assorted-animation-tools.html#convert_audio_to_keyframes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines