Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM NÃO ABRE ARQUIVOS EM NEF

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia!

Estou com um problema complexo e peço ajuda.

Minha câmera é uma Nikon D610 e uso um Macbook PRO retina.

Costumo fotografar em RAW (NEF, na linguagem da Nikon) e nunca tive problema em trabalhar a pós-produção no Lightroom.

Em janeiro agora fotografei um evento e ao transferir os arquivos para o Mac como sempre faço, usando o cartão de memória diretamente nele, para minha surpresa, o Lightroom não reconheceu os mesmos, informando ser "finalização inesperada"...algumas fotos inclusive apareceram com cortes abaixo, na horizontal e as feitas com a câmera em pé, com cortes verticais, do lado direito...

O mais estranho é que arquivos NEF anteriores, feitos em 2016, abrem sem problema, sendo reconhecidos no Lightroom e no Photoshop.

Já tentei de tudo para resolver a questão: reinstalei o firmware da câmera, já desinstalei o Adobe CC todo e reinstalei os dois programas, desinstalei os programas ViewNX-i, Picture Control e Capture da Nikon e reinstalei, mas...nada! O problema continua firme e forte e eu sem recursos para resolver. Alguém poderia me ajudar? Agradeço.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

natang20304517 wrote:

In time: the answer Lightroom shows is: "unexpected file end"...

Did you originally use any Nikon software to get the images off the card? There is a bug in some Nikon software that makes the file unreadable by LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The card reader included on your Mac is probably bad or dirty. you can try to clean it (refer to the Apple forums for instructions on how to clean the SD card slot) or just buy an external card reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ACP, I checked it by transferring new photos using appropriate transferring cable, instead of using the card at the reader (slot), but the result was the same: Lightroom couldn't open or process them...thanks anyway...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make and model of camera you are using.

The Exact version of LR you are using. Help > About Adobe PS LR. Post the exact version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Camera is a Nikon D610 and Lightroom version is 2015.8, within Adobe CC package...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

natang20304517 wrote:

Did you originally use any Nikon software to get the images off the card? There is a bug in some Nikon software that makes the file unreadable by LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After rereading your original post I hate to say this but it might be the SD card you are using has failed. You said you transferred the images to your computer hard drive using Finder and LR still couldn't read and import the files. That tells me something is wrong with the card itself. Finder could see files on the card and copy/move them to a folder on your drive but those files, the images, are actually corrupted.

You need to do some tests

With that same card take some shots and view them on the camera and also copy them from the card to a folder on your drive.

Next use a different card and take some shots and then transfer them to a different folder on your drive.

Then open LR and try 2 different imports from those 2 folder you store the new shots on.

Does LR have a problem with the images from the original card and No problem with images from the different card?

If the above is true then that original card is failing, failed, and should be discarded. As to the original images that are corrupted I don't know of any way to recover them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to transfer photos from my card using indeed "Nikon Transfer 2" (obviously Nikon program) and always use this program, with no problem at all.

Everything started in january, 2017.

The old raw files open in Lightroom and if I want, can editing them again and again with o problem.

And I have tested at least 3 different cards, with the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it without using the Nikon software to transfer the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll do it...thanks ACP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT WORKED!!!!

THANKS! IT SEEMS NIKON PROGRAM DAMAGED THOSE PHOTOS, UNHAPPILY...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you still might be able to open them in some Nikon software and save them as TIFF files. Then LR will import the TIFF files, Hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but I gave up using Nikon programs at all. Just uninstalled all...

I'll try using other program to open them and save as TIFF format, let's see if I'll be able to save them. But I'm afraid they are corrupted and much damaged and so...

Many thanks, ACP! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you can't find some other program to open and save those images as TIFF files you can always reinstall the Nikon software to do that. Then once you are done just Uninstall again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if even using Nikon program, I'll be able to repare those photos, saving them in TIFF format, without any remained damage...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well to my understanding the Nikon software can still read the files that can't be imported into LR. Only testing will tell.

If the images aren't that important then I guess it isn't worth the time to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those photos are very important for us!

What I'm not sure is if Nikon program can convert into TIFF format and without any damage...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said before the only way to tell is to test it. All you have to lose is some time. Without testing you lose the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. I agree...so, let's do it! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here. Nikon ViewNX 2 can save to TIFF format.

How to Process Raw Files in ViewNX 2 - dummies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ACP!

Just for your knowledge, I tried saving all related photos, but in the middle of process, once trying to do the procedure, the damage occurred, forcing me to cut the remain part of it and save what I could!

I'd really like to show you what happened, sending you a little sample, if you want, of course!

And I hope this problem can be, certain way, useful to others that passed a similar situation...

Natan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ACP!

I tried fixing as the tutorial said, but unhappily it didn't work.

I think because I opened those files with the bad Nikon Transfer application and as showed in the explanations, seems those corrupted files will remain as so forever...

Anyway, thank you for supporting me all these time!

Strong Hug!

Natan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're Welcome.

Best of Luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines