• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate movies in RoboHelp

Enthusiast ,
Aug 09, 2008 Aug 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for information/instructions on how to integrate Captivate version 3 movies into RoboHelp. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay

I provided you two links over in the Captivate forums about a week or so ago. Although the links were for Captivate 2 and RoboHelp X5, the process hasn't really changed. So those links are valid. At least for RoboHelp.

As for Frame, you will need to find someone that has dealt with that extensively. I don't know Frame. Maybe someone else here can help with that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick,
Thanks again for your reply. It's good to know that the information for Captivate and RoboHelp hasn't changed, so that part of the puzzle is solved. Now I just need to find out about integrating Captivate movies into FrameMaker 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I will be doing some testing in a couple of months but I do not use Frame, just RHx5 with the standard RH Engine. I have just ordered Captivate 3 software but have not received it yet - only experimented with the free download.

The first thing I am going to test is simply adding it as a baggage file in my RH Project. I have successfully been able to provide our company commercials (wmv files) on my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp