Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted picture when exporting from LR 5 Library module

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I require your assistance.  When I am editing a picture in the Module Tab  the picture is ok but when i go to library tab to export the sharpness change and the picture resolution is not nice.

Do note that my export settings are up tp 90-100% quality and uncheck the resizing option

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us screen shots of both the develop module and Library module with that picture in both.

There is always a slight difference between the develop module and the Library module. The Library module works off a preview image and the develop module works off the actual photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 22.17.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the pic from module after I applied a present and editing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now the below is the pic from the Library tab before I export... the pictured is blurred..Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 22.17.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the Preview images isn't being updated. you could try deleting the Previews folder located in the same folder as the catalog file. Close LR before you do that then open LR and the previews folder will be recreated.

Also you can export directly from the Develop module by right clicking on the image and select Export from the pop up menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the it but still having same result and my lighroom3 is also having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of the Export window showing as much of it as you can with all areas expanded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see below and I look forward for your assistanceScreen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.13.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.13.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.14.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.14.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.14.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good now poat a screen shot of the exported JPG image when it is opened in some other image viewing program.

Also you are limiting the exported JPG to 5000K, 5 MBs. Not what you stated in your original post of 90-100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed again the setting to 100%. But it the quality of the exported pic still not the same with module tab

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.26.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.27.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.27.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.28.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 01.29.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines