• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip in Lightroom CC overlaps and cannot be reduced

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bottom filmstrip panel overlaps my bottom panel attributes. Is there any way of resetting this a I cannot do it by dragging back in place?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Unselect Window > Show Top Bar and restart LR -- that has fixed the issue for many.  See this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to that bug report, which will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix. The bug doesn't strike most people, and even though Adobe has acknowledged it, that doesn't mean they will fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslieb,

Could you please let me know the exact version of Lightroom installed on your computer?

Also which OS are you working on, windows or mac?

Is it a high DPI monitor that you have connected? A screen shot will be helpful.

Regards

Tanuj Sandal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your filmstrip looks like this post: Re: Lightroom filmstrip images are too big ?  If so, two solutions were posted in that thread that worked for some people:

1. Do View > Show Filter Bar twice, then Window > Panels > Show Filmstrip twice, then reboot.

2. If that doesn't work, try resetting LR's preferences: http://www.lightroomforums.net/showthread.php?25197-Resetting-the-lightroom-preferences-file-updated

3. If your filmstrip doesn't look like the other post, or if it does but steps 1 and 2 don't help, please post a full-resolution screenshot of your entire LR window.  Also, copy and paste here the contents of Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my LR cc on my iMac27.  Can't adjust the size of the filmstrip at the bottom no matter what I try - I don't get the resize arrows anywhere I hover my mouse cursor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unselect Window > Show Top Bar and restart LR -- that has fixed the issue for many.  See this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to that bug report, which will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix. The bug doesn't strike most people, and even though Adobe has acknowledged it, that doesn't mean they will fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19/5000

It worked. Fixed up

Thank´s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my LR cc and to with a IMAC27iMac27.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines