• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video with AS3 from Animate

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created an animation using AS3 to dynamically draw Sprites using the graphics API. I'm using getTimer() to update the animations states. I don't have anything on the Stage or in the Library.

I'm trying to export the video with a transparent background.

When I Test Movie, it renders correctly.

When I Export Video, the resulting MOV is not showing any animation. It does show the first static frame generated by AS3.

Does Animate CC 2017 not support exporting video with AS3 animation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

I was using TimerEvent.TIMER to drive the animation. Apparently the Animate Video Export does not recognize that event for some reason.

I switched it to Event.ENTER_FRAME and the animation is now rendering correctly on Video Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was using TimerEvent.TIMER to drive the animation. Apparently the Animate Video Export does not recognize that event for some reason.

I switched it to Event.ENTER_FRAME and the animation is now rendering correctly on Video Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines