• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The edges of the object are not on the object

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started trying to use Animate and the very first circle I make acts strangely when I draw it and when i try to move it/click on it or grab the edges to try to work with it I find the cursor registers the circle and it's stroke as about an inch to the side of where I put it. It's not so bad with just a circle but if I want to work with anything more complicated or actually do anything interesting to the circle I won't be able to find the area to grab to manipulate it. Please help, as I can't seem to find where to get help elsewhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

is your display set to 100%??

Screenshot - 1_14_2017 , 2_09_30 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you looking in the properties panel and viewing the top-left corner of the circle's bounding box (=the circumscribing rectangle)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even see the bounding box. I toggle it on and it seems to be working, but I never see it. But the image of the shape is an inch off set from where my mouse cursor interacts with it starting from when I draw it on all sides. As if the whole shape where slightly up and to the right.

I also have strange "ghost" images when I work with the shapes that remain until I select another tool and the image refreshes, and when I do manage to grab the edge to pull it around I can't see what the result of that manipulation is until i get the image to refresh.

I tried the pencil tool and it draws a line right where the cursor is and then the image jumps an inch away from where I drew it but the cursor can only interact with it where I drew it but I can't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your display set to 100%??

Screenshot - 1_14_2017 , 2_09_30 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed it! Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines