• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How view LR on the Web favorites selections on LR desktop?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'd like to start using LR on the Web to show my clients their best photos and then let them pick their favorites for final post-processing and delivery. I see that clients can click the little heart icon on LR on the Web to indicate their favorites, but how do I tell on LR desktop which ones they marked as favorites. The only thing I've seen is a little comment icon in the photo on LR desktop, and apparently I can sort by Last Comment Time. Is that it?  Anything slightly more obvious on LR Desktop?

Also, since I'm no longer exporting the photos to put on my web site so the user can make their selections, how do I show my watermark on these photos in LR on the Web?

Thanks

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Also, please add your me-too vote and detailed opinion to this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Better support for comments and likes, in ALL publish services | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I've seen is a little comment icon in the photo on LR desktop, and apparently I can sort by Last Comment Time. Is that it? 

The only way to find favorited photos is to select each synced collection in turn,  sort by Last Comment Time, and then look at the thumbnails for the "comment" badge or in the Metadata Comments panel on the right:

Note that you can't select more than one synced collection at a time -- if you do, you won't be able to sort by Last Comment Time.

Many people have complained about the inability to search and filter by likes and comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, please add your me-too vote and detailed opinion to this topic in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Better support for comments and likes, in ALL publish services | Photoshop Family Custome...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines