• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Page taking very long time to load...

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the site I created in Adobe Muse takes especially long to load.  I tried to go through and optimize images and such, but for some reason, it's still very very sluggish.  Can anybody give me some advice on how to fix this?

Site in question: http://nehalemvalleynaturals.com/

I ran a speed test somewhere online and it suggested the following, among other things, but none of it makes sense to me.

"The requests for the following URLs don't fit in a single packet. Reducing the size of these requests could reduce latency."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ryan.jp wrote:

Can anybody give me some advice on how to fix this?

• Host with Adobe bc
  • remove one of the big images from the home page
  • move the form to a different page
  • get rid of the 'story' ... just make it a standard page, its not like people can read it anyway unless they know how to scroll inside a frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I have sites hosted with BC, and many that aren't.  I have sites that have more and larger images, more internal frames within frames (within compositions), and most have forms on the home page.  Not that I don't appreciate your advice, I certainly don't mean to sound unappreciative, but this is the only site that take so long to load.

Still, I went in, removed the inside frame, thinned the images more, got rid of some textural images, optimized assets (like widgets and such that may have needed updating) and still, the site is slow as a slug.  Still feels like I'm missing a major issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at it from my end, dropping the images has improved loading time

If you have any secure networking I would suggest that as the next big time waster but that is between you and the host (or you and the cms) so I can't test it from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be great if you compress the image size using save for web option in Photoshop and slice the images. This would reduce the loading time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines