• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing a logo animation?

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite new to Adobe After Affects and I'm wondering on how to animate my logo like this shown below:

Please help me I really want to learn this.

https://gyazo.com/fc11da4d45eee3bc569bb52c4f40ea00

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

After Effects is to complex tool to tell someone who never used it hpow to do something in 2-3 sentences ... so my answer to you would be first to learn some basics of AE f.eg. from here
After Effects tutorials​

After Effects Basic Training

After that almost everythiong should be clear to you.... just simple camera zoom, transparency/opacity on keyframes, and for drawing lines you can use: stroke, write on, trapcode 3D stroke, VC Saber.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects is to complex tool to tell someone who never used it hpow to do something in 2-3 sentences ... so my answer to you would be first to learn some basics of AE f.eg. from here
After Effects tutorials​

After Effects Basic Training

After that almost everythiong should be clear to you.... just simple camera zoom, transparency/opacity on keyframes, and for drawing lines you can use: stroke, write on, trapcode 3D stroke, VC Saber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with the previous poster. Rather than looking for someone to explain the whole thing, check out some tutorials on animated strokes and animation in general. None of what is shown in your image is actually overly complicated, but you have to know at least some basics.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after you follow the advice of these two gentlemen, you should look for a recipe for a technique of "revealing strokes of a logo". a couple of ways to do this I am sure but this could be more easily done with a 3rd party plugin (does not come with your installation) called "Particular". here's a tutorial about a similar type of reveal you are looking for with this plugin: Create Particles Stroke Effect in After Effects - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines