• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language settings in ADE app

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the ADE app (on my iPad), but for some reason the app is set to German. My German is really bad, and I can't find language settings anywhere. I am assuming Einstellungen means settings, but there are no settings there. It is really confusing. Is there way to change the language to English?

Thank you in advance!

Lia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal the app are used the standard Settig of your iPad. Have you as standard language as German in your iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No my standard language is Dutch and not German.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mine is also German and my computer language is all set to English. There were no facilities during download of ADE to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines