• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error messages on new download of digital editions 3.0

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer crashed.  I had editions 2.0 on it.  The technician updated my Adobe digital Editions to 4.5 on my new computer.  Kobo told me that there was a problem with edition 4.5 not working communicating well with  Kobo . Kobo customer services told me to uninstall it and install 3.0 which I did.  However when I try to transfer my books from 3.0 program to my Kobo I get this message.  "CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED   No permission to copy the book",  I already downloaded the books from the Kobo page some weeks before changing computers.  Why do I not have permission to copy them to my ereader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you Digital Edition 3.0 and your Reader authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea and don't know how to check that out.  I  could not find any Adobe ID, so I just put in my email address that had been connected to Adobe and it worked for changing the password.   I received a confirmation that it had been successfully changed but later I could not get in to Adobe with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Digital Eiditon unter Help > Authorize Info.
In your Reader should have a point for adobe DRM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines