• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add text comment alignment

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat xi my add text comment alignment is off.  If i want to type in one specific spot when i go to text it jumps down a space.

I think it is something with my preferences and i also reinstalled program and it did not work.

Can you help,

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to View - Show/Hide - Rulers&Grids and tick off "Snap to Grid".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work any other suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with every document, or just one or a few from the same source? I've seen this happen before with a corrupt PDF file. If you need a "clean" sample that is definitely not corrupt, try this: http://khkonsulting.com/files/Sample75Pages.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening on all documents including the one you sent.  If we log in as a different user it does not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would try is to repair Acrobat - on Windows, you will find the Repair option in Acrobat's Help menu. If that does not help, I would reset the Acrobat Preferences following the instructions on this page: Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the repair and it did not work.  I reinstalled program also and it did not work.  I then removed the preference folder and restarted the computer  and a new preference folder was not created after opening adobe.  But I logged in on another computer and I do not have this issue.

What next?

I appreciate your help working with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If re-install/repair/restoring preferences did not work, you need a more severe approach. When you uninstall or repair, "stuff" remains on the system that can potentially cause trouble. To remove all traces of Acrobat, you will need to use the Cleaner application (only available for Windows, and only if your Acrobat is not part of a Creative Cloud installation): Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Uninstall Acrobat, then run the Cleaner and then re-install again. If this still does not solve your problems, you may have to get in touch with Adobe's support: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (don't use any of the "Forum" options, otherwise you will end up here again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines