• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANON MX922 ICC PROFILES NOT SHOWING IN LIGHTROOM CC

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the drivers for Canon MX922 printer on MAC with OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan).  I can print/scan from the printer without issues. When I open up Lightroom CC however, the  Canon printer/paper ICC's are not there. I went into "other" and looked at all of the ICC profiles in lightroom but NO Canon profiles are there. Other paper profiles are there but no Canon profiles.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

This happen due to improper installation. Try to delete the downloaded and accompanying profile and re-download and install the profile again. Make sure you must delete that profile which you was using before. I hope this troubleshooting tip would helpful to you if it doesn't work than don't worry try another web services and alternative troubleshooting tips from    Canon PIXMA MX922 Manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I don't use a Mac anymore I thnk, IIRC, you set paper profiles in the printers preferences. But I might be mistaken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paper type is  set in the printer preferences. However, the paper profile  is chosen in Lightroom. I'm wondering if the OP installed  paper profiles. I'm also wondering if that printer supports paper profiles. I didn't see any listed on the Canon website. However, Red River seems to have some paper profiles that will work with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happen due to improper installation. Try to delete the downloaded and accompanying profile and re-download and install the profile again. Make sure you must delete that profile which you was using before. I hope this troubleshooting tip would helpful to you if it doesn't work than don't worry try another web services and alternative troubleshooting tips from    Canon PIXMA MX922 Manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. This seems to be the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks  sharond4634384.  This seems to have fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines