• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add-on/Plugins/App that automatically take data from ggsheet or excel file into an image

Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I would like to find any add-on, plugins or app that can automatically integrate (combine) between an image and a data file (it can be docs, excel,...) so all the data can be appear in the background of an image.

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you can't use a screen shot, or paste into a Type layer?  You know you can paste text characters into a custom shape layer so you can define the outline.  I suspect we are going to need more information about how you want this to work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it a lot.

We now have a ggsheet of our customers' information (Company name, telephones, address) and an image

We would like to combine the image with that ggsheet file so that we can have a lot of versions of the image with different information (tel numbers, company names) automatically exported. So each of each client can have a image with their personal information on it.

We would like to have something automated since the number of the clients is very big.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines