• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does these widgets exist?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am making a portfolio with Adobe Muse. Two things that I would love to implement in my portfolio and can not find through google (maybe because I don't know how to ask) is showcasing webpages and apps that I have made in Adobe XD. Is it possible to set up a picture of a phone and then implement a app mockup (made in XD) inside of the phone picture, so they can interact on my app-mockup inside my portfolio website?

The other thing is that I would also like to showcase my design manuals, is there a widget where I can put for example a PDF in and then Muse makes it look like a magazine, where you can slide the pages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

A PDF is a PDF. You can't just magically convert it to a web-based slideshow with page-turns because that's what those things essentially are - a specific kind of slideshow. That's why you have to create images from your PDFs and implement them in such a manner. Conversely, your XD stuff will have to be exported as PNGs or SVGs to be used directly on a web site.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A PDF is a PDF. You can't just magically convert it to a web-based slideshow with page-turns because that's what those things essentially are - a specific kind of slideshow. That's why you have to create images from your PDFs and implement them in such a manner. Conversely, your XD stuff will have to be exported as PNGs or SVGs to be used directly on a web site.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines