• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add additional text to a scrolling text page?

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to create a page of credits at the end of a movie clip using Text | Default scrolling that, at the moment, looks like this:

Credits.jpg

I don't expect Premiere Elements to be like MS Word when it comes to text, but it seems a tedious process.

On the TimeLine itself, I see this:

TimelineText.jpg

How am I able, please, to add further credits under Ave Maria at the bottom, because I can't see any scrollbars that will 'push up' these existing credits to allow me to add more under Ave Maria? When I have tried to use the Selection Tool arrow to do so, it just corrupts the text that I am posting here (it all gets jumbled up).

I am using Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 10.

Many thanks.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put your cursor on the end of the last line and hit the enter key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have done that, Bob - thanks for your reply.

I have managed to add two more entries, but after that I can't add any more.

The list does not move up, so it does not allow me to add more. Even if I put my cursor at the end of the last line and press Enter blindly (without being able to see what I have typed), that entry does not appear when I click on the two little >> in the top right-hand corner, if you know what I mean.

I don't know if it makes any difference but the 'Sound Credits and In order and where known' are in a different 'box' to what follows because those two lines of text at the top are centered and what follows, in another box, is left-aligned.

Should everything be in one 'box' (for want of a better word)?

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines