Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC: You may have limited acces to Adobe Apps or Services

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

First for all I am quite new to the Adobe Creative Cloud so it could be that I just overlooked something trivial still I don't understand why the CC is not working for my Desktop. I can use it on my Laptop and my Surface and it works like a charm, but as soon as I disable one license so I can use it on the Desktop this ( title ) shows up. I already tried the steps described when you click on the " Get Help" thingy. It didn't work. As soon as the "check for App Updates" is over it comes back. Kind of annyoing when I want to use Photoshop to edit a picture I first need to load the picture on a stick and then edit it on my tablet before I can get it back again on my desktop. ( Also it looks like I am not allowed to get chat support because my account is not 90 days old... Oh well already loosing 90 days of my 365 days subscription...)

Looking forward to any helpful advice.

Cheers

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

try the repair tool, Limited access error in Creative Cloud for desktop app

if that fails, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the os on the problematic computer?

if relatively recent, on the problematic computer, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to pay for your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if that fails, quit your cc desktop app, delete your Adobe PCD folder and SLStore folders, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error-cs5.html and then restart your cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thanks for the fast respond. I am using windows 10 on all of my systems. I did all of your suggestions and I still have the problem where I have limited access. I signed out and in with the Adobe ID I payed the subscription with and deleted both Adobe PCD and SLStore folders. After the restart it still shows the Limited Access error.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try the repair tool, Limited access error in Creative Cloud for desktop app

if that fails, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what can i do ?  if my country dont allow to use AI  what is that mean 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

then don't use ai.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines