• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

duplicate will not work with right click

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have lightroom 6.8 . when using the radial filter, right click will not bring up the duplicate menu, with the pen, but will work with the mouse. need it to work with the pen. How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

I'm out of ideas. My Intuos 4 tablet and pen work with no issues on Windows 7 with LR CC 2015.8 using these settings:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are clicking inside the radial filter or on the filter pin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am. duplicate works with my mouse. Need it to work with my pen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What pen with what tablet....details!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have wacom intus pro. the pen came with it. The mouse is from a older model of wacom and it works???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the lower pen button is set to 'Right-Click' as shown below. If that doesn't work try resetting the tablet Preferences using the Wacom Tablet Preference Utility as shown below. Use 1) Backup and then 2) Remove and try the pen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried all still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dumb question...does the pen Right-Click (lower button) work in other applications as expected? Also make sure you have the latest driver installed: Intuos Pro Support | Wacom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the pen works fine with other commands. Have the latest driver installed that came out in jan. 6.3.20._3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm out of ideas. My Intuos 4 tablet and pen work with no issues on Windows 7 with LR CC 2015.8 using these settings:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines