• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to download the Adobe Flash Player for IE (24.0.0.186)

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download the adobe flash player by using below download links it says 404 error found.

I have disabled the Zenmate extension and try again with the same links then these are working perfectly, is there any known issue?

Is there any alternate download link for the application?

Looking for the solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Flash Player version is 24.0.0.194. The links you have posted above are obsolete now so they will not work if you enable or disable any extension. Please go to the distribution page link you would have received in your distribution approval mail, login and download the deliverables.

If you have not applied for the license then please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe page and apply for the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a license to distribute Flash player but sadly cannot find anywhere to download it directly from your site. I keep getting directed to the Apply for a license to distribute page even when I am logged into the site. Any help here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have applied for the distribution license, you must have received a mail from noreply@adobe.com with the link mentioned in it from where you can download the deliverables.

Please go to that link,login and download the deliverables.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have applied for the adobe flash player distribution license on last week (16-01-2017), it's already a week gone but still, I haven't get my distribution license! or anything relevant mail from the vendor Any help there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please private message me the email id you used for applying for the distribution license. I will follow up with the licensing team. Meanwhile, please check your spam/junk folders for any mails from noreply@adobe.com because generally you would receive a confirmation email within 48 working hours of your application request.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines