• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop gone but still there...

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote a post yesterday about Photoshop just keeps been uninstalled automatically, today it happened again. But I discovered that I when I click on the desktop icon then  PS still works. Why does it look like it does on the Creative Clouds? This is a screenshot for a few minutes ago:

PS.jpg

Best regards: Micke Seise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Why would I change to German? I have swedish language and I noticed that if I update Creative Clouds it seems to be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go into Creative Cloud Preferences and change the language, English to German for example, it will hide your English apps and show only uninstalled German app buttons. Does that seem to be it?

ā€‹Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 5.57.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would I change to German? I have swedish language and I noticed that if I update Creative Clouds it seems to be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was just an example. I was just wondering if you had changed the language for any reason and I have to illustrate what I mean.

Has the problem been fixed with an update?

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only for a while today I've got the same issue, it says that I should Install PS but I still got it. Ther must be a bug in CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, it looks like the Creative Cloud app is the problem and not Photoshop, so I would like to move the discussion over to Creative Cloud so they can give you better advice on the app if this is fine with you.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines