• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adonit Pixel stylus compatibility with Adobe Sketch and Adobe Draw on iPad mini.

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through several other forums already, the most recent I could find was last updated in early November. I (as well as what looks like others) just purchased an Adonit Pixel stylus for drawing on my iPad mini under the impression that it would work with both Draw and Sketch. Other threads I read seemed to allude to a possible update to add compatibility for the Pixel stylus. Is there anyway to get an update on how soon or if ever an update for these apps will be released to allow for the full functionality of the Pixel stylus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

I spoke with someone the other day, who was using the Adonit Pixel and she said it was working great. A couple of questions:

What version of Draw are you using?

Which iPad mini do you have?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I feel silly, I hadn't updated my iPad to the latest version of IOS    It's work g perfectly now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Katie.

Perfect. Words I love to hear. Thanks for letting me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines