Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A question about a Video Copilot tutorial

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I'm following this official tutorial VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professional... cause i need to learn how to build new materials for 3D element.

I wanna reproduce the element that the tutor builds at min. 5:27, the one showed in the preview Scene Material window.

Everything's going good but i noticed that in my preview the materials is not the same as you can see in this pic.Schermata 2017-01-17 alle 10.57.49.png

When the guy change the Intensity of reflection value, the preview of the material changes this way Schermata 2017-01-17 alle 11.06.22.png

but mine preview doesn't change. Probably i worked on the wrong parameters but i can't understand why it doesn't change.... any suggestion?

thnx,

Mushanga75

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system and what textures you use nobody can tell you much. Aside from that, simply ask on the VC forum for specifics.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry..ur right as usual!

Probably i have to improve my use of the Forum and not only the use of AE... 🙂

btw thnx a lot Mylenium

Mushanga75

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mushanga,

Did you ever solve this issue? If so, how did you do it? Let us know so that others can benefit. If not, do return and give us more info so we can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet...

i tried to build the material, but i still have to understand how to...

thnx for asking Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mushanga,

I would head over to the Video Copilot forum for assistance with Element 3D. Can you try that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines