• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trapcode

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking for help with a plug in, I'm very new to after effects in fact this is my first project with it, and I have been following a tutorial for creating fireworks with Trapcode I  have created a firework I'm happy with now I would like to duplicate it a few times but I can't work out how to. any help would be appreciated. I'm using the latest version of After Effect

Thanks Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

First - Start here: Basic AE

You will end up being frustrated and end up with some very bad habits unless you learn the basics. Duplicating a layer is just one of the basics. Nobody I know was ever successful learning AE by just diving in and creating a project from a tutorial. Most YouTube tutorials I've seen are poor examples of workflow and technique so you must vet your trainers, especially in AE.

If a NLE is like driving a car then using AE is like flying an F-18 off the deck of an aircraft c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First - Start here: Basic AE

You will end up being frustrated and end up with some very bad habits unless you learn the basics. Duplicating a layer is just one of the basics. Nobody I know was ever successful learning AE by just diving in and creating a project from a tutorial. Most YouTube tutorials I've seen are poor examples of workflow and technique so you must vet your trainers, especially in AE.

If a NLE is like driving a car then using AE is like flying an F-18 off the deck of an aircraft carrier at night in a hurricane. Possible but dangerous without a bunch of training and you have to know where all the switches are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines