• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription does not activate the functionality on my mobile device. Need help SOS.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on my MacBook.

In the "Home" menu, under the "Do More with Acrobat DC," I tried to complete the check for the "Get the Acrobat Reader Mobile App."
It states that "Your subscription unlocks all mobile functionality."

As you can see in the prompt right on top of the entry box for your phone number.

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 13.15.39.png

So I put in my phone number, get the SMS, and install the app. It states again telling me to sign in to access "premium features" and "work with PDFs on the go."

Screenshot_20170117-131650.png

However after signing in with my Adobe ID, most of the functionality is NOT unlocked and I have no access to any premium features and CANNOT work with PDFs on the go.

Screenshot_20170117-131553.png

Is this false advertising? Am I doing something wrong? I tried to contact support but all they said was to look on the forums.....there is no other post I found to answer my question. Please help! I use Acrobat a lot on my Mac and it would be great to get those same features to work on my phone on the go. Thanks, Roy.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnobr37248392,

As mentioned and I have also checked your account, that you have subscription for the Acrobat Pro DC and yes through that you do get access for Document Cloud services on mobile devices as well.

The message you have received on phone seems to be correct as its a welcome message to start using your document cloud services after signing in to your Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app.

Could you please confirm what all features that you are trying to access in your mobile app and unable to use them?

You may refer to the help document to see how and what all tools you can use in mobile app.

Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Help Home

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your response. So it does not allow me to create, export, convert, nor edit PDF Files. It also prompts me to subscribe to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for /month. I am a bit confused because it doesn't even give me a price.

I am also confused because I believe that I already have the subscription to access all these features; as I can on my Mac. Is there a difference between my current plan and the one mentioned for "/month"? Here are more screenshots of me signed in and trying to use some of the features I need:

Screenshot_20170118-135951.png

Anyways, thank you for helping me. I really needed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arnobr3724839,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

I have checked your account at the backend and everything seems to be fine. Your subscription status is active and up and running fine.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the application and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines